Monday, April 20, 2009

U-blog 5

I have learned how to draft a plan for training workshop. Our group is doing AOL IM this was so fun the students loved every part of the presentation. I know all about IM that is where i first learn how to use the internet. So it is easier for me to make a plan to teach people at Lowman home. I have help create step by step then some details in each step. Once everybody do their part, we will come together and revise our plan. I thought it is fun how to create a plan to train them about AOL IM because most of my friends use AOL IM and I also use it often too. It will be fun for the people at Lowman because they can get in touch with their friends and families especially their children and grandchildren if they are old enough to use computer.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I know what you are saying. So our group did the facebook part. I know we have a lot of experience on facebook. So it would help us a lot. I know that a lot of people uses facebook everyday. So we thought people at Lowman would use facebook to chat or look at pics from their families, grandchildren, brothers or sisters. I thought they would like facebook so that is why we teached how to create an account on facebook and how to post comment on wall and create a profile. So I understand what you are saying about teaching these people at Lowman. That is cool what you and your group did.

    ReplyDelete