Tuesday, March 24, 2009

U-Blog 4

I was just thinking about the workshop and closer and closer we get i want to know how good are the people in my group with public speaking. i know im alright at public speaking but i dont want none of my memebers or I to get up infront of the people and freeze up. So i want our group to make sure that we get a lot of practice before we go to the workshop.
I'm also afraid that the group of people that we are giving the workshop to aren't going to be willing to want to learn about chatting on-line or using AOL instant messaging. But the more and more i listen to other groups they are coming back with good feedback saying that the people that are apart of the workshops are willing to learn and participate as much as they can so they can learn about the new information
I was wondering if anybody else was feeling like that about their Group project because this is going to be a great thing for the older people at the workshop.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I worry about speaking in front of groups all the time. I usually get more nervous than what is actually required. Just remember to get up there, have fun, and try to make your audience remember you. Content isn't as important as you might think. Just make sure the basic concepts are delivered across to the residents and you will feel accomplished. This is a great opportunity to get hands on training that can benefit you in your future career.




    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get nervous when I think about public speaking. Two great things that you can do to relax yourself is practice the presentation before hand and take deep breaths before lecturing. You would be suprised how much better you do if you practice your presentation a couple of times in the mirror. They recommended that in a public speaking class that I had. It really helps.

    ReplyDelete